This policy applies to all digital content and services provided by Studio Treble, including our company website, mobile applications, and any other digital products we create for our clients or for internal use.
Studio Treble aims to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA, a globally recognized set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to ensure accessibility. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities and user-friendly for everyone.
Studio Treble is dedicated to maintaining accessible digital products and will continually make improvements to meet the needs of our users. Our commitment to accessibility involves:
- Regularly auditing and updating our company website and other digital products to ensure conformance with WCAG 2.1 Level AA guidelines.
- Providing accessibility training and resources for our staff members to ensure that they can create accessible content and develop inclusive products.
- Collaborating with clients to incorporate accessibility best practices into their projects, ensuring that the digital products we create for them meet the highest standards of accessibility.
- Actively seeking feedback from users to identify and address potential barriers to accessibility.
Feedback & Contact Information
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our digital products, including our company website. If you experience any accessibility issues or have suggestions on how we can improve the accessibility of our products, please contact us using the following information:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 161 237 1963
Address: 2nd Floor, Unit 5, 12 Hilton St, Manchester M1 1JF
Please provide the following information in your communication:
- A description of the issue you encountered.
- The specific webpage URL where the issue occurred.
- Your contact information, so we can follow up with you.
We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and provide an appropriate solution.
Alternative Means of Access
If you are unable to access any information or service on our company website or any digital product we have created, please contact us using the aforementioned contact information. We will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternative communication method or format.
This policy was last updated on April 13, 2023.