We're looking for a Digital Production Manager to work across our portfolio of exciting, experimental and creative projects. You should be a specialist in the management of digital projects, with the ability to work across brand, print and motion projects where required.
Working with designers, developers, animators, artists and experimenters, this role will oversee the flow of projects from client briefs, to team resourcing through to final sign-off. We’re looking for someone able to work across a range of projects, for new and existing clients, as well as on internal experiments and creative outputs.
You’ll represent our team to the client, and the client to our team.
What does that look like?
Project Management & Client Relationships 🤝
- Attending briefing meetings with clients.
- Writing clear, concise briefs for the team that meet the client’s objectives.
- Managing workflow of projects from briefing and kick-off through to delivery.
- Ensuring budgets are communicated and adhered to at each stage of a project.
- Collaborating with the Technical Director on the QA / QC of digital projects.
- Being a consistent source of communication for clients and filtering project feedback through to the relevant teams in a clear and structured manner.
- Monitoring of project health, deadlines and deliverables.
- Management of all project retainers, support agreements and hosting contracts.
Studio Operations ⚖️
- Managing the studio schedule to ensure the team are clear on deadlines and we have enough resource allocated per project.
- Managing external suppliers and freelance resource.
- Ensuring time is properly scheduled and adhered to for internal projects and experiments.
- Recommendation of clear, easy and exciting digital processes.
- Building out new templates, documents and tools to support the above processes.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in a profitable, ethical, non-discriminatory and environmental conscious way.
Supporting New Business Activity ⭐
- Working with the MD in producing budgets and quotes for clients, with input from the creative and development team.
- Attending and supporting pitches for new digital projects.
- Sense checking proposals and associated budgets, in terms of delivery.
- Monthly project and retainer invoicing.
- Collaboration with the MD on managing the P&L spreadsheet.
A bit about you
- A natural plate spinner, with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent digital knowledge, with a real appreciation for the creative process.
- A commercial mind — pushing efficiencies and tightening processes.
- An excellent communicator with clients and our team.
- Personable, confident and enthusiastic — bringing that energy to our team and clients!
- An openness to new ideas and ways of working.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Cool, calm and collected with an ability to problem solve.
- An understanding of modern web frameworks and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Nice to have
- Experience delivering web projects using JAMstack frameworks (e.g. Nuxt/Prismic).
- Experience with Craft CMS.
- Knowledge of 2D and/or 3D animation workflow.
About Studio Treble
Studio Treble is a multidisciplinary creative agency; combining technical expertise with beautiful, collaborative design. We work with organisations that care about detail and craft across digital, design and moving image.
Our clients lie within arts and culture, charities, experimental music and tech, as well as the hospitality industry. Recently we’ve worked with the likes of Heston Blumenthal, the RHS, Future Everything and The Bluecoat.
We’re currently pending B-Corp status, meaning we’ll be recognised for our commitment to working in an ethical, social and environmentally conscious way — something we’re truly passionate about.
We encourage experimentation and want anyone who comes on board to actively seek new challenges and personal development. The Lab is our experimental programme where we solve quick-fire creative problems together, pool our inspiration and spark ideas for bigger internal projects.
What you can expect from us
- Salary of £30k - £35k depending on experience.
- 20 (+3) days holiday entitlement increasing to 25 (+3) after 2 years.
(The studio closes between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day and these days are given as additional holidays).
- A hybrid working model — from home and our plant-filled Northern Quarter studio.
- Macbook and accompanying hardware.
- ‘Treble Tours’ — an annual trip away as a team.
- A personal development budget for training and events.
- Eligibility for our company pension scheme.
- A supportive culture that promotes a healthy division between work and personal life.
Studio Treble will always provide equal opportunities to any employee or job applicant.
We will never discriminate or have prejudices on a person’s race, religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, relationship status, disabilities or due to pregnancy or maternity.
Take a look through our pledges below.
Studio Treble’s Pledge Of Equality & Inclusion
Studio Treble & Our Journey To Be Green
How to apply
If this sounds like you, then get in touch! Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com